- No matter what happens, win, lose, or draw, never forget that life goes on
- Don’t fear the unknown
- Everyone makes mistakes
- Don’t worry about what others think
- Don’t fall victim to idea freeze – Where you get overwhelmed by the enormity of your idea that you take absolutely no action. Remember the principle of Kaizen, small improvements every day lead to a massive improvement overall.
- For all the most important things, the timing always sucks. Waiting for a good time to quit your job? The stars will never align and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time.
- The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its ways to line up the pins either.
- Conditions are never perfect. ‘Someday’ is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. If its important to you, and you want to do it, just do it and course correct along the way.
- Imagination trumps money
- If you spend less than you make, you will always be profitable
- Start small
- They call it good karma for a reason
- Make what you have today count
- Develop a presence where its free
- Forget titles, get work done
- In character, in manner, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity
- Focus on the critical few, not the trivial many
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be as open as possible
- Use your own products, in the same token, believe your own bullshit